Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Introduction

At the request of friends I am starting this blog to help others keep up with our crazy life.  I chose the name Mormon Mommy fail because, while I am a Mormon Mommy,  I am not a super put together never a hair out of place, bakes bread every day, can sew a prom dress in three hours Mormon Mommy.  I am a single, working mom of two wonderful girls.  I love to try new things and new crafts, and sometimes fail spectacularly.  I work hard to provide the best home possible for my awesome daughters.  I was blessed and lucky enough to adopt my girls from china when they were little.  Both my girls were considered medical/special needs.  I at times will talk about the fact that Tiger (age 8) is blind and has sensory issues, or that Panda (age 11)  is medically fragile, and has seizures.  Both girls are A students who are thriving at home at school and socially, so differences do not define my children or our family, but the do at times play onto our lives.   

No comments:

Post a Comment